Atlanta Ga Garage Door Company
Thank you for visiting the garage door repair and installation page of AmeriServ Atlanta. We have sold, serviced and/or installed many of the commercial roll-up and residential garage doors in Atlanta and the neighboring metro area.
AmeriServ is a company known for high quality workmanship in the North Georgia and Metro Atlanta areas, where we have been servicing garage door needs for over ten years. During this time, our residential garage door team has grown from five to over thirty-five highly-trained experts.
The AmeriServ electrician team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for any garage door emergency. We are involved in the sales, service and installation of almost all the major brands of commercial and residential doors and docking equipment, including security gates, rolling steel fire doors, air curtains, impact gates, enclosures, security gates and more.
We have grown rapidly over the last decade as a result of our dedication to customer satisfaction. In fact, in just the past year, our customer base has doubled! Many families in metro Atlanta only trust AmeriServ for their commercial and residential garage door needs, because they've experienced the superior garage door repair and installation performed by masters of the field.
What makes AmeriServ different from other Atlanta Garage Door Companies?
- Angie’s List has honored us with its Super Service Award. This award recognizes service quality of a superior level. Of the thousands of businesses who contend for this award every year, only the top 5% get it. The winners were chosen based on customer reviews between November 1st, 2011 and October 31st, 2012. Angie’s List has also included us in their Honor Roll.
- For many years now, the Better Business Bureau has given us an A+ rating.
- Home Reports Best Picks has given us an A for two years now.
- We are the only Liftmaster ProVantage dealer in Georgia.
What makes AmeriServ technicians stand out from other garage door workers?
- Our employees are highly certified and undergo annual training.
- Each technician is an IDA (International Door Association) member. This helps us attain and sustain high levels of product and installation quality.
- All our technicians are fully insured, bonded and licensed.
AmeriServ is a family-run business, so we know that anyone you let in or around your home needs to meet a very high standard. Our technicians are friendly and courteous, as well as thoroughly trained and screened. We will only ever send the very best technicians to perform your garage repair or installation.
AmeriServ is also proud to offer rolling steel fire door installation options to Atlanta business owners!
These products are designed specifically for property protection. In the case of an accidental fire, rolling steel doors will minimize damage, help reduce financial loss, and potentially save lives. There are certain requirements that technicians servicing fire doors must first meet:
In order to be certified, technicians must have at least two years of experience in the field. A trainer sanctioned by the IDA will verify technicians to qualify them to service and install rolling steel fire doors. Technicians must also be assessed through a point-based system so that field experiences are accurately documented.
The Atlanta garage door technicians of AmeriServ want you to know that we are a company you can put your trust in. Call today and experience true service!