CLASSIC GARAGE DOOR LINE
With a two-layer construction of polystyrene insulation bonded to 25 gauge steel, these Models are built to be quiet and durable. Three panel options, five finished colors, as well as many beautiful window options, provide the right look for your home’s style.
T50S Traditional Short
Complements home with traditional styling
T50L Traditional Long
Ideal for ranch-style homes
Sunburst (8′, 9′, 16′, 17′, 18′ Widths Only)
Sunburst (16′, 17′, 18′ Widths Only)
Sherwood (8′, 9′, 12′, 16′, 17′, 18′, 20′ Widths Only)
Sunburst (14′, 15′, 15’6″ Widths Only
Sunburst (10′, 20′ Widths Only)
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION & RELIABLE OPERATION
- Door sections are formed from heavy, 25-guage galvanized draw quality steel.
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal.
- Inside stiles are mode of galvanized steel and stile holes are “dimpled” for increased holding power.
- Bottom weather seal utilizes an aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl.
- Extra-heavy paint system consists of .25mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint in your choice of white, almond, sandstone or brown.
- Insulated models utilize an 1-3/8″ polystyrene insulation with a vinyl back cover.
- Panel Construction – Each model utilizes a 25 gauge exterior steel skin. Chosen for their weather resistant features, models (1) have no insulation, while models (2) utilize a 1-3/8″ thick polystyrene insulation with a vinyl back cover. R Value – 6.62
Four spring options available: Galvanized torsion, EZ-SET® torsion springs (galvanized), extension springs with containment cables, and EZ-SET® extension springs.
Doors range from 6′ to 16′ high and 6’0″ to 18’0″ wide.
Insulated steel garage doors are known for their reliable performance and excellent energy efficiency, making them a popular choice throughout Atlanta, GA and other North Georgia cities. Here at American Garage Doors & Openers, we offer a complete line of insulated steel garage door options from Clopay, one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of high-performance garage doors.
Why choose an insulated steel garage door from our Clopay value plus collection?
- Dual-layer polystyrene insulation (paired with bonded 25 gauge steel) is highly durable and helps improve temperature control inside the garage.
- Three panel styles, five finish colors, and eight window options allow you to customize the perfect steel garage door design for your Atlanta or North Georgia home.
- Patented Weatherstop® joint seals provide premium protection from unwanted snow and rain.
- Advanced safety features help prevent inadvertent injury from fingers getting stuck in the tracks or pinched between the door panels.
- High-cycle, corrosion-proof torsion springs (available on select models) last up to 50% longer than other types of springs for steel garage doors.
- An extensive rust prevention system combines hot-dipped galvanized layers, protective metal oxide treatments, and baked-on top coats to help maintain your steel garage door’s appearance.
Not only are you making a smart choice for your home, but you’re also making a smart choice for the environment. Our Clopay insulated steel garage door styles are made from – at the very minimum – 75 percent recycled materials. They’re also made here in the USA, so there’s less of a carbon footprint created during distribution.
To get additional information about our insulated steel garage doors, call American Garage Doors & Openers today. We proudly serve Atlanta, GA, and all other surrounding cities in North Georgia.
Ready to give your home a new look?
Our goal at Garage Doors & Openers of Atlanta is to offer the highest quality new garage doors from the top manufactures. See some of the beautiful doors available to enhance the appearance of your home. Call us to install new garage doors, order garage door accessories or replace your garage door opener in Atlanta. Contact Garage Doors & Openers of Atlanta today to learn more