CLASSIC GARAGE DOOR LINE
With a 2″ durable steel frame construction and two panel styles, these doors are designed for beautiful, long-lasting performance. Combine five color options along with many Designer and Decorative window designs and you have the best value door to suit your home style and lifestyle.
T50S Traditional Short
Complements home with traditional styling
T50L Traditional Long
Ideal for ranch-style homes
Sunburst (8′, 9′, 16′, 17′, 18′ Widths Only)
Sunburst (16′, 17′, 18′ Widths Only)
Sherwood (8′, 9′, 12′, 16′, 17′, 18′, 20′ Widths Only)
Sunburst (14′, 15′, 15’6″ Widths Only
Sunburst (10′, 20′ Widths Only)
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION & RELIABLE OPERATION
- 25 gauge steel construction helps assure durability and security.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® helps prevent serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Bottom weatherseal in a rust-proof aluminum retainer helps prevent elements from entering garage.
- Tongue-and-groove joint helps seal out wind, rain and snow.
- Galvanized steel hinges are durable, reliable and secure.
- Top quality nylon rollers provide durability and quiet operation.
- Inside/outside step plates and grip handles make doors easy and safe to operate.
Four spring options available: Galvanized torsion, EZ-SET® torsion springs (galvanized), extension springs with containment cables, and EZ-SET® extension springs.
Doors range from 6′ to 16′ high and 6’0″ to 18’0″ wide.
Located conveniently in North Georgia, American Garage Doors & Openers installs Clopay steel garage doors throughout Atlanta, GA and other local suburbs.Our customers can choose from various steel garage door styles in our Clopay Value Series line, which is designed to provide reliable performance at a reasonable price point.
Clopay has built their Value Series steel garage doors to provide superior value than average entry-level garage doors. Your Clopay steel garage door will incorporate:
- A two-inch-thick steel frame (made with 24 or 25 gauge steel), which offers durable performance at an affordable price point.
- Galvanized steel hinges, corrosion-resistant galvanized torsion springs, and quality nylon rollers, which ensure years of quiet, reliable operation.
- A patented Safe-T-Bracket, which helps safeguard against injury if the bottom brackets fail while the garage door is under tension.
Additionally, several of these Value Series steel garage door models hold exclusive WindCode ratings. This provides invaluable reassurance that your new Clopay door will be able to withstand Atlanta’s occasionally unpredictable weather. Aluminum weather seals (along with tongue-and-groove joints) help prevent rain and snow from entering your North Georgia garage while the door is closed. And thanks to an advanced rust prevention system, any water exposure that does occur won’t leave unsightly discoloration.
American Garage Doors & Openers’ employees can help you select the right size steel garage door for your home (the Value Series line offers six size options, ranging from eight to 18 feet.) We’ll also help you find the right style to complement your house’s exterior; Clopay’s steel garage doors come in several different color options and panel designs for a versatile finish.
To learn more about Clopay’s Value Series steel garage doors, contact American Garage Doors & Openers today. We are the preferred Clopay Master Authorized Dealer for the Atlanta, GA and North Georgia areas.
Ready to give your home a new look?
Our goal at Garage Doors & Openers of Atlanta is to offer the highest quality new garage doors from the top manufactures. See some of the beautiful doors available to enhance the appearance of your home. Call us to install new garage doors, order garage door accessories or replace your garage door opener in Atlanta. Contact Garage Doors & Openers of Atlanta today to learn more